- language assistance
- crisis management
- mobile applications
- CRM / BPM
- Google Ads
General Terms & Conditions of Cooperation
NUWE, Konrad Komorniczak (hereinafter: NUWE), ul. Kościelna 30/6, 60-538 Poznań, NIP: 781-178-50-04 was founded in 2013 to professionally support business (mainly in the SME sector) in the field of translation and marketing services and within the combination of these two fields, giving customers the possibility of long-term development on the domestic and foreign markets. From the very beginning, the company's priority has been to provide high-quality products, tools and solutions at market-attractive prices and within the deadlines, enabling customers to quickly adapt to the market or respond to arising needs. Each product or service offered by NUWE is prepared on the basis of knowledge, experience and, above all, creativity of our working teams. Due to the company's high degree of commitment to corporate social responsibility, not less than 25% of the company's profits from each year of operation is allocated to social initiatives in the field of culture and sports, including running its own cultural magazine ODWILŻ (The Thaw). At NUWE, we believe in respect and long-distance relationships, therefore, when placing an order, the customer is not always right, on the contrary, he remains a partner in the process of creating the best solution that will bring the profit and development to the customer, and the customer’s trust to us. Whilst respecting the customers who have chosen our company, we believe that they share or at least respect the values and principles promoted in our company.
NUWE, Konrad Komorniczak
Account number: 52 1140 2004 0000 3302 7539 5375
Monday - Friday, 8am-4pm
The company offers information and contact within the main addresses:
Office: Chrobrego 25, 65-052 Zielona Gora, Poland
E-mail: email@example.com (and e-mails of dedicated account managers with the same extension)
Phone number: +48 508 179 198 (and phone numbers of dedicated account managers)
In addition, in order to communicate services, news and offers, the company maintains profiles in numerous social media.
The pricing is understood as only official data regarding the scope of the service/product, the date of performance and/or delivery and the price for the order, sent from the official company e-mail listed above in point 3. All prices quoted in our offers (unless otherwise stated in the offer) are net prices, to which should be added appropriate supplements for the type of transaction and country of execution. The pricing is always limited in time, depending on the type of product/service. NUWE reserves the right to withdraw from the order, even for an offer accepted within a specified period, in the event of logically justified premises that were not known to the Contractor at the time of the offer, and which prevent the execution of the order,
An order is understood as an e-mail confirmation of placing an order for the accepted NUWE pricing, sent to the official e-mail for communication with the company listed in point 3. The customer has the right to cancel the order at any time without giving any reason. Unless otherwise stated in the General Terms & Conditions of Cooperation, the Customer is entitled to a refund of half the amount paid for the product/service when no more than 50% (calculated in hours) of the time provided for the execution of the order has passed. If more than 50% (calculated in hours) of the time provided for the execution of the order has passed, the Customer is not entitled to a refund of any amount. Resignation from the execution of the order, regardless of the amount of the refund, releases NUWE from the obligation to send any effects of work performed by the time of the resignation by the Customer.
Execution of the order
Unless otherwise agreed, NUWE process the order within the deadline agreed with the Customer according to its own work schedules. The company is never obliged to provide these schedules and show any intermediate stages of work on any order.
In accordance with the "Fair Payment" policy implemented in the company, which aims to prevent bad debts and ensure the proper cashflow in the economy, NUWE not only pays its contractors within a maximum of 7 days, but also works in prepayments as a standard and a 7-day payment period. The payment deadline specified in the invoices applies to the Customers unconditionally. The company reserves the right, in the event of late payment of invoices, to charge interest in the statutory amount and invoice them as an item on a separate invoice or add interest to the invoice for the next order. Customers can apply for longer payment terms, up to a maximum of 21 days. However, this involves NUWE pricing higher bid amounts, even up to 15%. All settlements should be transferred to the account mentioned in point 3 or relevant currency accounts listed on the invoice.
Each service/product offered by NUWE may be subject to a complaint process if the Customer suspects any quality deficiencies. The prior condition for initiating the complaint procedure is to send substantive comments regarding the order and doubts along with justification of quality issues or appropriate photographic documentation to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. NUWE reserves the right to respond to a complaint inquiry within a maximum of 48 hours (on working days). The duration of the complaint consideration is always reasonably proportional to the time originally needed to perform a given order. In the event of any quality defects, NUWE reserves the right, in the first place, to remove them free of charge. Any removal of quality defects made by the Customer, without submitting a complaint to NUWE, does not oblige NUWE to recognize and cover any financial claims on the Customer, all activities of the NUWE company bear the hallmarks of creative work, hence there is a possibility of delays in the preparation of services/products, unless otherwise specified in the order, delays of up to 20% of the time originally provided for in the pricing for the execution of the order do not constitute grounds for a complaint
For each cooperation with NUWE, the standard - accepted by law and custom - understanding of the concept of force majeure applies.
Information clause - contractors (Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR)
Implementing the obligation resulting from the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) in relation to:
1) contractors who are parties to concluded contracts (natural persons and natural persons conducting the so-called sole proprietorship, natural persons operating in the form of civil law companies),
2) persons representing institutional contractors (e.g. partners in partnerships, members of management boards of capital companies, commercial proxies, proxies, trustees),
3) persons indicated by contractors for contact and for the implementation of the subject of contracts (e.g. coordinators),
hereby we inform you that:
The administrator of your personal data is NUWE, Konrad Komorniczak, Kościelna 30/6, 60-538 Poznań, NIP: 781-178-50-04, e-mail address: email@example.com
In matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact the Administrator at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by post to the address NUWE, ul. Chrobrego 25, 65-052 Zielona Gora, Poland
The legal basis for processing your data for the following purposes, depending on your role, are:
1) performance of the contract - to the extent necessary to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) - for the duration of the cooperation;
2) making settlements for the performance of the contract between the parties, including making payments to the extent necessary to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) - for the period of cooperation;
3) performance of obligations in the field of enforcement of claims - in order to perform obligations in the field of enforcement of claims arising from the Code of Civil Procedure, the Act on Court Bailiffs (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR) - for 3 years from the last deduction;
4) fulfillment of accounting obligations - in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the Accounting Act (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR) - for a period of 5 years from the end of the year in which the tax event occurred;
5) fulfillment of tax obligations - in order to fulfill the obligations arising from tax regulations, in particular the Tax Ordinance, the Corporate Tax Act, the Value Added Tax Act (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR) - for a period of 5 years from the end of the tax year in which the tax event occurred;
6) pursuing claims or defending against claims - as the legitimate interest of the Administrator consisting in asserting its property or non-property rights or protection against claims against the administrator, in accordance with general provisions, in particular the Civil Code (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) – for 3 years from the end of cooperation;
7) communication between the Parties - as the Administrator's legitimate interest in ensuring appropriate communication between the parties to the contract (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) - for the duration of the cooperation;
4. The processing of your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and/or proper implementation of the legal relationship between the Data Administrator.
5. The recipients of your data may be entities that, on the basis of concluded contracts, process personal data on behalf of the Administrator (service providers in the field of, among others, accounting, HR, legal, consulting, IT, forwarding and transport services), as well as entities authorized to on the basis of applicable law (in particular courts and state authorities).
6. Your data processed by the Administrator may come from public registers, information obtained from business intelligence agencies or otherwise made public.
7. In addition, we inform you that you have the right to:
1) access to your personal data and request rectification of your personal data that are incorrect and to supplement incomplete personal data,
2) demand restriction of the processing of your personal data, - object to the processing of your data, due to your particular situation, in cases where we process your data only on the basis of our legitimate interest or for direct marketing purposes,
3) transferring your personal data,
4) requests to delete data (except when the Administrator processes data in order to establish, pursue or defend their claims or when the obligation to process results from generally applicable provisions),
5) lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, address: Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland